Monday, March 26, 2018

Fellow patriots!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☺✌Everyone enjoy their spirits but let's save lives; a friendly reminder to please don't drink and drive.

Angel Heart: On the dark sides of the moon, on a clouding night, without stars. Dreams, hopes and prayers resting on the clouds. Heaven and hell under the cherry moons, at sunset, after the dazes done on earth.Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit. I hate interruptions, unknown callers, and unknown numbers, leave a message, to call you back, works well. Fellow patriots!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☺✌Everyone enjoy their spirits but let's save lives; a friendly reminder to please don't drink and drive.


Happiness😸 is a journey not πŸ‘Ž a destination. Happy Dazes:πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ˜‡❤️😘🍺Time After Time..The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect. It means I appreciate what I have and what God has blessed me with. Happy Dazes:πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ˜‡❤️😘🍺 Fellow patriots!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☺✌Everyone enjoy their spirits but let's save lives; a friendly reminder to please don't drink and drive. 


Happy New Year 2018,stats to share, location, how tall, 420 connected or just friendly, retired from what? son to shine, hats, horns, halos, sinners or saints, hard to say, cons and pros, dances in the streets tonight?Rotten Tomatoes:   πŸ•πŸŽΆπŸΆπŸŽΈπŸ•πŸŽ·πŸΆπŸŽΉπŸ•πŸ“»πŸΆπŸŽΌπŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜œ Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects etc..Fellow patriots!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☺✌Everyone enjoy their spirits but let's save lives; a friendly reminder to please don't drink and drive. 





Frogs from the ponds in Riverside, CA, gifts from the center of the earth is one way to look at the charms and graces of the eyes of the snakes in the grass. Gifts to share with oral talents to fill the needs of tasteful delights of the freaks, frogs and cattle. Steven Jarrot:7608512267 the example of good times, crook, robber or pimp titles that he wears with the hats to hair the bad hair dazes always for the wise witty super-star or super-sized freaks out at night, role models?Fellow patriots!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☺✌Everyone enjoy their spirits but let's save lives; a friendly reminder to please don't drink and drive. 

Monkeys in packs to dodge, donkey dates, free riders. Lovers, Haters, Suckers, Fools, Games On Land, Coins To Cards, Faces In The Crowds, Dances In The Streets. Cheers And Chaps, Cattle Runs, Heads To Count. Top of tha morning to ya and a Happy St Patricks day to you all We have the luck and the leader to Make America Great Again! πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€Happy St. Patricks Day fellow patriots!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

☺✌Everyone enjoy their spirits but let's save lives; a friendly reminder to please don't drink and drive. *Muah*πŸ€ Happy St. Patricks Day fellow patriots!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ☺✌Rats to races, baby boomers, peace of mind to share, schools of hard knocks, ways to grow, ways to expand, ways to turn life around.Top of tha morning to ya and a Happy St Patricks day to you all πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€Fellow patriots!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☺✌Everyone enjoy their spirits but let's save lives; a friendly reminder to please don't drink and drive.



Juliana Santiago,✔I give blowjobs. ✔I get fucked in my ass. ✔I can get gangbanged. ✔I can get fucked in public. ✔I can get fucked on video on the internet.  🚫I do not like for my dick to be sucked by a man. 🚫I do not like to top a man. 🚫I do not cross dress. 🚫I do not do strange fetishes.  *I only do regular intercourse(blowjobs and bottoming)!  Kik:AntoineSims1994.Fellow patriots!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☺✌Everyone enjoy their spirits but let's save lives; a friendly reminder to please don't drink and drive. 

ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER:Good Time Toads, Faces In Asses, Gang Bangs.Plenty Of Frogs, Monkeys In Packs To Dodge. Black Gay Dicks πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•.Fellow patriots!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☺✌Everyone enjoy their spirits but let's save lives; a friendly reminder to please don't drink and drive. 

the nightmares. Men and mice, games to play, counting heads, taking cash, and the magic of the men and mice..meyet kurt -my bloody desire... ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER:Good Time Toads, Faces In Asses, Gang Bangs.Plenty Of Frogs, Monkeys In Packs To Dodge. Hi im larry....Im in palm desert im a young 69 retired, fun,romantic and very sensual Black Gay Dicks πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•.Fellow patriots!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☺✌Everyone enjoy their spirits but let's save lives; a friendly reminder to please don't drink and drive. 
Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds. Rainbow Readers:Birds To Fly, Marines, Fly Boys, Seals In The Water, Cheers And Chaps, Veterans Homeless Matters. Define a fag hag, Steven Jay Jarrot? Day Job, blow jobs on the corner, pimp on wheels?Trades Sex For Drugs?



 Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back NY escapees: Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a ..veteran, not good people, rats and roaches under the skin, faces black, headsor tales, coins to flip. Dances in the rain, dances with wolves, spiders, and snakes in the grass, heads to count, good time toads.Fellow patriots!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☺✌Everyone enjoy their spirits but let's save lives; a friendly reminder to please don't drink and drive. 

Steven Jarrot:7608512267✔I give blowjobs. ✔I get fucked in my ass. ✔I can get gangbanged. ✔I can get fucked in public. ✔I can get fucked on video on the internet.  🚫I do not like for my dick to be sucked by a man. 🚫I do not like to top a man. 🚫I do not cross dress. 🚫I do not do strange fetishes.  *I only do regular intercourse(blowjobs and bottoming)!  Kik:AntoineSims1994.Fellow patriots!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☺✌Everyone enjoy their spirits but let's save lives; a friendly reminder to please don't drink and drive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment