Friday, June 1, 2018

I think about the other people.Let the rope games begin 🐢🐢🐢 Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory!

Happy Dazes: Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK...Disneyland, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans With Skills, Across .
Birthdays and rebirths, eggs to fires, chicks, babes, dames to be born, out of the fires new life, spring time on the lands. Just getting started, recreated my self again, on the drop of a dime, on the bricks of an eye, turning pages, starting over again. I think about the other people.Let the rope games begin 🐢🐢🐢 Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Darkness for the dreams, lights on after the sunsets, stars out. Have An Amazing Sunday.Race Completed: Targets Adjusted:
Dreams in motions, to write a book or two, to create a new world for veterans in transition, and the help and the drive to make it there. So much slower these dazes, waiting on company to go. Would love to walk the lands again, in the national parks, and visit the light houses,
dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills.

Let us all have a terrific day, every day, all the time. Lots of light in the world to share.Rats, Roaches, Nazi Camps. Trips To Hell, Over The World. Disney Fans Disney Fans and All things Disney!Want to start today, this week, this month. Dates to start, like in the old days, have never had that. Dates. For so long. Have a son, that wants to start being on his own. He is in school, and living in a house with other men, older than him, stuck on slow, or simple, is what I think about the other people.Let the rope games begin 🐢🐢🐢 Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory!

Fools and monkeys, dates on the beaches, dates with spiders and snakes, dances on the sands of time, faces in the mirror. Animals to see, clocks to wheels, roads to travel, bumps and bangs alone the way, earth angels to pay, angels to follow, dazes on the beaches, veterans and black, chicks and babes, bitches with 5 stars to flash.I think about the other people.Let the rope games begin 🐢🐢🐢 Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory!



Freddie Jackson - Rock With Me: Winds to rains, staying warm, Friday thanks. -Newport. Lovers To Come, Haters To Go, Rings Of Trust, Lights, Luck, Lessons, Coins To Pay.
Graves to you, graves to me, in the end, bones in a box, dust in the wind, back to dirt, layers and lines, heads to count, back in time. Wishes on stars, slugs, sluts, snakes in the grass, heads in the dirt. Dances in the darkness, rights, reasons, seasons in the sands. Heads to count, men and mice, Jesus Christ, Micky Mouse, Jim Jones, cattle runs, twists and turns, good time toads.I think about the other people.Let the rope games begin 🐢🐢🐢 Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment