Wednesday, December 5, 2018

😈 💪🔁👅😈 Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed.

If Disney princess had sisters, who would you be?!
Walks daily, views, voices, value, tricks, trades, good times, faces in the crowds. Sons to shine, lions, tigers, and bears, which way is up, which way to grow, giant on the land. Wishes on dreams, black Cali chick, babe, bitch with stars, heads above the common.😈 💪🔁👅😈 Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed.

 To look in my eyes you see my struggles. To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power...Veterans Connect: Health • Malibu, CA: Lover for the night, hater out of site, faces of the fish in the seas, coins to flip, a keeper or not. .Blues: Earth Angels In Host. 



Edward Lancaster: Dances In The Knights, winners and losers, rites to stand, rites to fight, wings of eagles, angles of angels, dances in the moon light. Faces in the shadows, faces in the dark, faces of dicks, dawgs, and donkeys in the fields, monkeys in packs to dodge, songs to sing, glory dazes done.

Lights, lovers, leaders, birds in the air, good times, winds in the wings, waves of words, dances in colors. Rats to roaches, birds to bees, flowers to the gardens of the dead.
  To look in my eyes you see my struggles. To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power.


😈 💪🔁👅😈 Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed. Just to let you know, Frank Agresti, were never friends, was a fat guy with no money, no life, no dick, had a car and it cost to much. To look in my eyes you see my struggles. To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power. Moving up, climbing mountains, head in the clouds, birds, and bees, wings to fly.😈 💪🔁👅😈 Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed.


😈 💪🔁👅😈 Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed. Just to let you know, Frank Agresti, were never friends, was a fat guy with no money, no life, no dick, had a car and it cost to much. To look in my eyes you see my struggles. 


Fuck views of others, get up and dance away from blues of fish in the sea. Good times, happy times to share for the joys and pains. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not. We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate direct approach.


To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power. Moving up, climbing mountains, head in the clouds, birds, and bees, wings to fly.😈 💪🔁👅😈 Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed.



19 comics that are the definition of relationship goals


 Joy in the mornings, peace and love with happiness, to share, going back to Disneyland today, walks in the park, to go real slow, or not. Choices to make.Good times. Black Lives Matter,KKK White Supremacy both Founded by Democrats- (both Terrorist Groups!) but lets blame Trump! Veterans Blues, homeless cases of the earth angels, searching for hope, help and home. PTSD: Back in time, on a bike, took a frog on a date. Moving up, climbing mountains, head in the clouds, birds, and bees, wings to fly.😈 💪🔁👅😈 Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment