Sunday, October 13, 2019

Shall we try that again? Things You Can't Change, So Quit Wasting Your Time Trying.What Should I Do Today?

But if I know you.Shall we try that again? Things You Can't Change, So Quit Wasting Your Time Trying.What Should I Do Today? 

The problem is; we are not perfect. Absolute happiness.Work, Wives, And What: 3 Coins, Cards, Tips: PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS EASIER TO SEE. WELL HELLO. 
Image


I'M A WHITE/CUBAN MAN DIVORCED 2 KIDS ALREADY ON THERE OWN. WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME, AND IT SUCKS. I'M READY TO MEET MY LOVE, MY FRIEND, MY PARTNER IN LIFE.
Image
Lionel Richie: Hidden Messages, Birds And Bees, Light And Love. But if I know you, I know what you'll do.Just remember, I cannot be replaced. Image
Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends. No: Next Opening. Faces In The Light Of The Moons. Silent Knights, Frogs, Spiders And Snakes In The Grass. Sexy, Fit, And Fab, Sirens:Face of Evil (TV Movie 1996): Hits And Misses.WHEN YOU MEET YOUR SOULMATE, What An EXPERIENCE."The Little Mermaid" from Michael Hague's Read-to-Me Book of Fairy Tales. Beauty in #Art.Bob Marley, Bunny Wailer, Peter Tosh.Three Little Birds Lyrics.

Lionel Richie: Hidden Messages, Birds And Bees, Light And Love. But if I know you, I know what you'll do.Just remember, I cannot be replaced. You're the best thing I never knew I needed.Lionel Richie - Think of you (with Lyrics) (Princess and the Frog).Lionel Richie - Think of you (with Lyrics): Hope is the reason .


Deep River Woman - Mature Male Activity Partner Wanted 60 + Activity partner wanted. Tired of doing things alone. Concerts, Wine tasting, day trips, etc.If you want to feel rich, just count all the gifts you have that money can't buy.

Lionel Richie: Hidden Messages, Birds And Bees, Light And Love. But if I know you, I know what you'll do.Just remember, I cannot be replaced. You're the best thing I never knew I needed.Lionel Richie - Think of you (with Lyrics) (Princess and the Frog).Lionel Richie - Think of you.
Image

Shall we try that again? Things You Can't Change, So Quit Wasting Your Time Trying.What Should I Do Today?Can we try that. 

Can we try that. Friendship again.Happy to share the time and the space, classes in the woods, classes on the beach, fires of hopes burning bright. Pictures and views in other worlds, hopes and dreams for more and better, trips to the moon, trips to heaven and back. In my father's house, castles in the sky, we all have one, the different to note from mansions.I would like to find a gentleman who knows how to hold a conversation with a lady, be respectful, not childish or vulgar. If you're over 60 and tall, that's a plus.Stats, age, location,retired from what, baby boomer, guy next door...

Shall we try that again? Things You Can't Change, So Quit Wasting Your Time Trying.What Should I Do Today?Now is the time to jump and get your feet wet.More money to buy the house of your dreams in 2012. Happy Holiday Season to all and yours.Jewish whales on land, faces in the herds, cattle drives.    Jules and dudes, freaks and fools, faces in the herds, monkeys types to dodge, donkeys in the hills, rats to races, walks to fame.

 Sisters in Cali, read, rite, and blue, shades of colors, coffee with cream, black as night, witches, fairies, pixies and earth angels, wings to fly, trips out of this world, come one, come all, stars and sons to shine bright. Why not? Trips To Disneyland, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sundays, Walks.A Secret Affair.    Sunny and bright, witches and babes, Cali chicks, rocks to roll, gems to find, pebbles in the sands of time. Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues..


  πŸ˜‚πŸ›€πŸ½πŸ’‹πŸ’ƒπŸ»❤️ Frogs a dime a dozen, free on sundays, coins, cards, clowns, crooks, cheaters, liars. Roles to play, hats to wear, dances in the streets, winners, losers, learners, heads in the clouds, castles in the sky. πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™Chante Velez-Powell Don't tell me anything just do it, take care of business.S

Image
Shall we try that again? Things You Can't Change, So Quit Wasting Your Time Trying.What Should I Do Today?Flip the coins, flip the cards, lessons for the poker players here and now, changes to the game in place. Dreams of a lifetime bigger than the mistakes of love and devotion, of a man and a woman, and the bumps in the road. Changes and chances are tools of the trades of the world, used a lot of time in ways different for the people that act on deeds of kindness or deeds for a personal agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment