Thursday, December 2, 2021

It's Still Rock and Roll To Me .Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps .4 WORDS: old enough to consent.



Author Yvette Ratshikhopha����'s avatar 
Author Yvette Ratshikhopha📚🌍
@Yvette_Aloe
Our sense of humour is unmatched .

 Blue Dreams, Stars To Shine, Darkness In The Nines.And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: Deer, Herds In Cities: We All Need Places In Rains:Clubs in Los Angeles:


American Tales, Black And White Matters, Best Buys.My niece wants to say Shalom to you .THX! Veterans Housing Matters:It's Still Rock and Roll To Me .Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps .4 WORDS: old enough to consent.

May be an image of text that says 'You WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE PROPAIN 0๐ GO THOUGH'

FAMILY. Let the rope games begin Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific day, every day, all the time. Lots of light in the world to share. 'Not everyone has the same childhood.'

'I can't be controlled. So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"' Thanks for the words in waves, have a few of my own to share, right, wrong, good, bad and ugly, history create, he who write the stories rules.

It's Still Rock and Roll To Me .Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps .4 WORDS: old enough to consent.
Former President Donald Trump took a swipe at San Francisco on Tuesday, blaming leaders in the city and other Democratic strongholds for failing to crack down on smash-and-grab retail thefts.


 Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, rednecks from NY. Jose A Santiago, Juliana Santiago, Adriana Agresti,Voices Of Angels To Call: me, myself, and the noise inside of my head. Nuts on the run, retards on donkeys.Former President Donald Trump took a swipe at San Francisco on Tuesday, blaming leaders in the city and other Democratic strongholds for failing to crack down on smash-and-grab retail thefts.

May be an image of 2 people and text that says '"I won't overreact if you reply late because we are adults and life sometimes can get busy"'

One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues.'PARTIAL ARTS'.HIT the Road "JACK"!Face with symbols over mouth You STINK!Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come. Former President Donald Trump took a swipe at San Francisco on Tuesday, blaming leaders in the city and other Democratic strongholds for failing to crack down on smash-and-grab retail thefts.

One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues.'PARTIAL ARTS'.HIT the Road "JACK"

BREAKING: The effort to recall Newsom has submitted... To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny Depp. Bitches, babes, cheaters, crooks, liars, dances with nuts, freaks, frogs, good time toads, plenty of fish in the seas.'TAKE ME AS IAM OR WATCH AS 1'Apples?Snake In Grass. Cheap Tricks, Allstate Pays Well. And that show I feel. It's all just crap.Good morning!!!!

Take a man, pay in 50 years. Poetic justice, Mary Little Manning, Bailey, was a snake in the grass, had 3 kids by the age of 12. Tricked a married woman, with a husband and 5 kids, that she was her replacement. The A student, and the 6th grade drop-out.




1 comment:

  1. They Do.It may not be kosher. WTH! 5151.The Story Of The clean-up woman of 1971. Welfare hag, and the move to take a ,man from his loving wife. To role to play, to have a reason to live. Love My Momma....Crooks, Cheaters, Liars : Not too bored Dad!! needs a haircut. Horns are showing!! Frank Agresti , Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUN, WHAT?Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti ,Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in packs.

    ReplyDelete