Thursday, October 6, 2022

Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes, and wishes in the air. Miss Ever's Boys.

 For Their Foes — That Means You,How to Limit Social Media’s Power Without Growing Government Peter St.Close up...Jewish Proverb.No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator. This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Draw this Into an office character'

Candy DelightChuck Moore, Dallas Moore, Dawn Dancer, Franky Trees, Happy Dazes, Jackie Jarrot, Jordan Journey, justice starr, Kristi Jarrot, Lucky Pennies, Martha Gilmore, Maya Maxwell, Patty Duke, Penny Battles, Peter Pan, Rick Benson, Sandy Shores, Rachel Cattle, Uritza Smith, Starr Sweet, Starr Little, Starr Bright, Sonny Battles.

Ben BattlesHomes, Hopes, Wishes, Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation. Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes, and wishes in the air. Miss Ever's Boys.

Possibilities Patterns, Circles Of Love, Once Upon A Time....

Horse and pony shows, hands to count, races in the winds, songs in the dogface trees, into the vales, heaven or hell, hard to say. Music played a great part in my life in helping me to overcome the dark night of my soul. It gave me hope and inspiration in many ways and filled my life with meaning when I could not see the light and the end of the tunnel of my once dark mind. I listen to music to encourage me to live life courageously and hope that all who join me in this community will share their thoughts and feelings about the significance and value of how music is a blessing to your lives. Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes, and wishes in the air. Miss Ever's Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment