Tuesday, March 5, 2024

The Sorrows of Young.Make America White Again”. American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them.

Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.
May be an image of 1 person and fur coat
All reactions:
2

What a great day to be alive still, jumps for joys and pains of the good life, happy with the rewards, happy with the pies in the sky and the pots of gold at the end of the rainbows.I write daily, in so many places, so many names, born on March 18, during the year of the rat, the day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths. Starting over again, and again, so many times, ways to grow, ways to explore.Glory Dazes To Come.Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.

May be an image of road
All reactions:
1

 Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.Subject: Media Covers Up Tracking of Unvaccinated People. TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544.Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. The Sorrows of Young.Make America White Again”. American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them.
No photo description available.
 The Sorrows of Young.Make America White Again”. American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them.Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment