Tuesday, April 2, 2024

What are some of your special talents?

 Semper Fi,Hello Sandy,I am Andrew, I am neither a dentist and attorney or a contractor. I’m in North County retired 5’9 42. How was your day?What are some of your special talents?I love to be happy and I am grateful for a good life



 Tips of tales, monkeys and donkeys in the hills, jackasses to ride, steers and queers. Lots of love, lots of laughs, lots of donkeys with tales, lots of hard knocks
Humanity has the opportunity to rise to a higher level of metaphysical existence when a person contemplates the black race and all that dwells within it.

What were your favorite books or stories when you were a child?



 Normal Heights.


Hey, hello, hola, smoking pot, for the PTSD. Served in the Marines for six years. Crazy for a fee. History created, writer here, 5 books to tell stories that matter to me,

Pot licence, I buy 2 oz in prerolls, and 2 oz of shake,got venom oog, rolling joints today. Mental , out of my might, hiding in plain sight.

Write and rites, horse and pony shows, cowboys jacks and bag, boy games to play. Snakes And Worms, History Recorded, Frogs Army Notes To Take.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.

Yα the Nobody goes through more pain in life than a person with a good heart; because good hearted people are highly sensitive. High sensitivity makes you feel everything on a deeper level.
Inline image

Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing everybody.
Inline image


OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS.Here is my hand, take my hand and let me assist you back on track, back to the road to riches, dazes spent in a better state of mind.

Inline image






COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY.Rites to stand, leaders of lights, lessons to learn, tests over time. Good times, times of sorrow, faces in the mirror.I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.



Normal Heights. What stands out as one of your most meaningful projects?Hello ma'am



 Very beautiful. You had said that you were trying to get a non profit started for veterans. My mother was a LtcL  in the army.  She was an army nurse and was deployed in desert storm. I used to go with her on her weekends to the base I remember having to wait in the locker room for her.. she was a single mom doing her best she had to take an early discharge because she was working at the veterans administration Full time and couldn't do both with 2 kids. What kind of help are you looking for?

Suz

Songs to sing, tough enough, rich enough, has to be tall enough the rolling stones for good times, classic hits to share.Rolling Stones songs are some of classic tunes to dance the nights away with, good times. Lies told to stay, but the controversies are not clear, upside down views to flip, just to understand the clues. When the horses and the rats go out for dollars to work or to play.

FAIRY TALES: RAYS OF LIGHTS.SISTERS OF RITES, TRICKS, TREATS, FUN WITH FROGS. Hands in the air, thanks for the gifts, thanks for the wits,THAT'S A PRETTY BIG DEVELOPMENT!  Hi lol you're pretty awesome so let me show you my development text me 9495692914 I'm carlos.

I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.'go where your heart finds peace."Today is a good day"Hello Costa Mesa! Come join us at OCME .2480 Placentia ave Costa Mesa. Free train rides and awesome food! I will be serving Tacos, burritos, quesadillas, tamales and pupusas! …

That has always been the problem.  the times that we spent together that would have been covered money or the lack of the greenbacks. It was not. That is what happens when you do not make plans to do whatever you need to do. My thoughts have been on the kids that have been taken. Good, bad and ugly gone for the day, night changes in the lives of the birds of the marches, circles dined in the food chain.

Heres my pic. Sam, ''PRAY that you will STAY.What are some of your special talents?


Lots of hard knocks, and bumps in the road, to get over the rainbow. Hi lol you're pretty awesome so let me show you my development text me 9495692914 I'm carlos.

FAIRY TALES: RAYS OF LIGHTS.SISTERS OF RITES, TRICKS, TREATS, FUN WITH FROGS. Hands in the air, thanks for the gifts, thanks for the wits,
SPRUCE POWER HOLDING CORPORATION. RIGRODSKY LAW, P.A.
https://www.rl-legal.com › cases-spruce-power-holdin...
The complaint alleges that defendants made materially false and/or misleading statements, and failed to disclose material adverse facts about the Company's .

Steven Jay Jarrot, Meth Drug Dealer, RV Camper, likes to lick kitty or life fucker or sucker?Rachel Jarrot or Rocky the fag hag, California Cow or ...It is all about me, and the views that I have to share..Food for Fools: Daily Bread?Thankful for a new life, without Steven Jarrot: Party Views.Love???Feel the Love???Love and hate horns on a goat, notes from the

No comments:

Post a Comment