Tuesday, September 3, 2024

A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.


Stephen King's avatar

I think you may mean "not giving a fuck squared." The square root, I believe, would mean a *smaller* amount of giving a fuck. I could be wrong.

Coins To Cards, Winners,Losers,L... Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs, Heads To Count. Fairy Tales. Build up. Never tear down. Make Me Say it Again cowboy. As the sunsets, the day ends & will never be relived again..celebrate your life.


We couldn’t help feeling we were somewhere in middle earth when exploring Hole in the Wall and the Boiling Point in Coffee Bay! Meanwhile in the North Woods…Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller .



NO ONE OWES YOU A DAMN THING. Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily. EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT. We all Stand Tall.

Hope daily, that this shit show is done, No seller, no signers, not transfers, just a termination or two, no solar, no lease, free panels now.Shimmer and Shine story. Sunrun solar power,Blame who? It's Still Rock and Roll To Me . I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.



No comments:

Post a Comment