Monday, October 4, 2021

Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come.Together, we could light up the world, and we would have a better story of Romeo and Juliet.

 I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.

Scientist: ...my invention can create matter in all three forms. Gas, liquid, and solid. My asshole: If somebody have a higher voice then normal and force to look interested. They trying to look like it... In their mind, they think is it boring... For example...'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY .'Secret JUNE DAY 20 .“Space-time tells matter how to move; matter tells space-time how to curve.” – John Archibald Wheeler

 Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come.Together, we could light up the world, and we would have a better story of Romeo and Juliet.Did i get your attention?Hello beautiful. You want to trade fun for party favor? Cattle calls, pigs and hogs, Jewish whale on land. Steven Jay Jarrot. Nice guy 58 white love giving oral and can trade you for fun. In Montclair now.


Shades worn in black, red and white, sinners, saints, snakes in the grass, face in the shadows.COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY .'Secret

Classes in the woods, classes on the beach, classes all the time. Girlfriends notes with, some fish that got away: rides with a wolf, the leader of the pack, the good looks fading in the mirror, Steven Jarrot, with green eyes in glasses. A trip to hell in a hand basket. Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come.Together, we could light up the world, and we would have a better story of Romeo and Juliet.Remember, we don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble and be a decent human being. It costs nothing. Glory dazes to come.“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson.

Good Time Toads, Midnight... Goodnight... Sometimes words are not enough. Sometimes I don't like ...*This silence comes from what others don't listen to me."
Shades worn in black, red and white, sinners, saints, snakes in the grass, face in the shadows.COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY .'Secret Scientist: ...my invention can create matter in all three forms. Gas, liquid, and solid. My asshole: If somebody have a higher voice then normal and force to look interested. They trying to look like it... In their mind, they think is it boring... For example...'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY .'Secret JUNE DAY 20 .“Space-time tells matter how to move; matter tells space-time how to curve.” – John Archibald Wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment