Thursday, October 7, 2021

Just wanted to say hola. Have a rich day full of joy and happyness. May all your dreams come true.




'IF YOUR DREAMS DON'T SCARE YOU THEY AREN'T BIG ENOUGH'Down Time Dreams To Actions: American Girl:Views Of Noses, Rats To Waves, Boats To Gloats, Houses With Heat, Veterans Nightmares. Jokes For Dicks. Rach Jay, Princess Dyke, butch to buy, sluts, and donkeys, rats to races, glory holes open wide, dances in the dark, games on land, games on the water, love and hate, ships to sail.

Just Saying. Fairies, Hands, and hearts to guide. Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects, etc...
ONTHEROADAGAINHEADSTOCOUNTNUTSTOGROW.BLOGSPOT.COM
Just Saying. Fairies, Hands, and hearts to guide. Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects, etc...
i try but my pops he was the kind that didn’t cuss but more then once after he turned to walk away the offended would say did he just cuss...

 I'm helping others even though I'm broken. I've been turning off a long time and nobody notices.I read out there.I'm crying with no tears in my eyes,I'm screaming with my mouth closed. I'm committing the worst homicide,I'm falling off the cliff with longing to be saved.Windows, Doors, Open Wide, Ships To Sail, Boats To Float, Cowboy Games. Sending lots of love your way .Brand New: Mindsets, Intentions, Results, Glory Dazes To Come.Just wanted to say hola. Have a rich day full of joy and happyness. May all your dreams come true.

So the waiver becomes a symbolic gesture - something lawyers, judges & constitutional experts would know.

 My Heart Speaks. INDEPENDENT WOMAN:Caribbean Queen It's NOW or NEVER. Black,Read, Rites, play on words, waves to make, crazy like a fox, crazy common, not me. Sunny and bright, heads above the common. Ruination Ruination Soon I will die, however eternal, Here's how I feel in this I sometimes do When I seek in these customs certain space Making my supposed heavens hell.Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land, crazy disfunctional family .Good times, history created, not news.Just wanted to say hola. Have a rich day full of joy and happyness. May all your dreams come true.

Rachel Dyke Jarrot's avatar 
Rachel Dyke Jarrot

Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE. Lead the way. Let the world catch up.Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales:


Steven Jarrot, 7608512267, Best Buy Crook, Stole computer by mistake?July 15, 2015. Man of honor, would have stated not his to take. Cheaters, liars, or snake: basket case now, Snakes in the Grass: Enough for the Charmed. Snake in the grass definition, a treacherous person, especially one who..Hats of haters, stuck in time, stuck on stupid, stuck in ass in face, live in the mirror or a snake or frog, I knew once. STANDARDS SET, TO KEEP FROM FALLING FOR EVERYTHING.




Look at all the fucks I give. Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.Wishes.Love, Lights. FOREVER HOME: need a hand?I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN.

Inline image


I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN.Ways And Means, Rats To Races.Nurses, Nuns, Needy Freaks And Frogs, Hats And Horns,Sheep And Goat Tales, Love, Hate, Lessons. Coins To Flip. A TIMELESS ESCAPE.USMC. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU.Be grateful for what you already have and you will attract more good things.'

Inline image


Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Its About The Sunshine, About The Tests Over Time. Mountains Climbs. Glory Dazes To Come.

Inline image


Cheers. 2nd book at the presses. Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.On the road to Redemption.


Cheers. 2nd book at the presses. Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.On the road to Redemption.
The House of Crime and Mystery http://houseofcrimeandmystery.blogspot.com/2012/06/la-tristesse-du-samourai-de-victor-del.html?spref=tw. So I saw a need to repect a great pices that I liked. I hope that is okay will you whos


Live to be happy and be happy to be living. Loyalty makes you family.Share your defiance:Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE. Lead the way. Let the world catch up.Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales.

 World of Dicks.Everybody I know Is Crazy. Nuts on the run, woman for man, sinner, saint, faces in the crowds. Fine, where is the conversation, where are the stats, age, how tall, located where, how are you? A little slow, a little silly, son to shine, words to exchange, questions between us now. I have to say, you have not made a stand, you don't seem, like the man I am looking for. Fire in The Hole. I Decline To Walk The Line, To Serve, Not To Speck.Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross.Twists And Turns, Snakes,Spiders Worms: Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms.

 If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!!!Sheri Jarrot in Upland, California.History To Note:ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER:...drop me your email...It's Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-Lyrics. Daily Events,“What happens when you let greed and lawyers run amok over common sense and generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment