Monday, December 11, 2023

Meanwhile in the North Woods… Lunch with Oneida County’s finest...

  • Freaks And Frogs, Dicks And Dogs,Coins To Flip, Love And Hearts. Luck And Dawgs. November 2: The day of the Dead: Happy dazes on the left si...

  • My friend is going through a divorce. His (soon to be ex) grabbed the kids and ran off to Utah. Since then, she has created lie after lie about domestic abuse, fearing for her saftey and for the last 4 years has remained in woman's shelters (with her two children), remained unemployed despite have a PhD, refusing to let her children attend public school and therefore home schooling them. However it's been revealed that her children are behind in every subject including math, science and reading.

    THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.
    May be an image of 2 people, blonde hair, bangs and people smiling

    Practice problems to share, classes on the shores of time and space. Happy notes taken on frogs and freaks. Hazes of lies from land whales.Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops...Woman for man, to hang out, holiday plans to make, history to exchange, you up for that?
    May be an image of 3 people and text that says '321 1.. Why use an independent escrow company?'
    Meanwhile in the North Woods… Lunch with Oneida County’s finest...
    May be an image of 3 people

    No comments:

    Post a Comment