Monday, December 11, 2023

We create and perceive our world through language. We think reality into existence through linguistic construction in real-time.

Fraud, Deceit, and Poor Customer Service at Spruce Power. Background. In 2012, the previous owners of our home entered into an agreement ...Sungevity, Spruce Power, Just my expertise,nightmares.


We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.NOT MY THAT'S WALLET MY W MIND CHANGE' .
May be an illustration
The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.. Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get ahold of me I want my Conga back.

DO YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?Spruce Powers.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful. FACEBOOK IDIOTS: I’LL ASK KADDISH. DOPA TO PROTECT ME AND REBUKE YOU FOR INSULTING ME.Tips of tales, monkeys and donkeys in the hills, jackasses to ride, steers and queers. Lots of love, lots of laughs, lots of donkeys with tales, lots of hard knocks.
Did you get stuck?" "No, I'm delivering a fucking bridge."LEGAL HELP: Need a Affordable Lawyer/ Attorn. SHARE SHARE SHARE..Spruce Powers sucks, the solar company, out of Texas, trying to make a buck, a transfer, for a termination, what kind of stupid, would play that game, $30,000 midterm.Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'You only live out once, and when your died your done, so let the good times roll. B. B. King AZQUOTES'

Hats And Horns, Lions On Top, Angels In Host, Family Affairs, Lovers, Haters, Suckers In The Roots.What a great day it is, live and learn, lessons every day, stories of animals, tips and tales. Cool cats, lions and tigers together, way to go, views of crosses of big cats, not sure how many were made.
No photo description available.

TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.. Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get ahold of me I want my Conga back.



We create and perceive our world through language. We think reality into existence through linguistic construction in real-time.

May be an image of 2 people and people smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment