Monday, December 11, 2023

THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common.

Hurry. Your request may be expedited at an additional cost:LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, as your shit basket. For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'



FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544.



PRINCEFROGGUPLANDTIPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common,
May be an image of 1 person and text

Journeys kept, views shared, disable veteran,USMC, thanks Uncle Sam, crazy for a fee. Voices in dark, words in waves to share.Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer.
May be an image of text

Please read the Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure, No transfer, termination in place. First cold day in hell, the day to sign. Shit for Spruce Powers, how to change a termination to a transfer, so the assholes on the roof, can charge, $30,000.What does UCC-3 termination mean? End Game,Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.
I'M NOT THE BIGGER PERSON. YOU BETTER LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!'MONKEYS TO DANCE AROUND THE MULBERRY TREES, THE DOGWOOD TREES, GAMES IN THE WOODS.JOYS AND PAINS, BUMPS AND HARD KNOCKS. OPPOSITE STANDARDS,LET THE MUSIC PLAY, DANCES ON TIME.


THE DOCUSIGN HAS BEEN RESENT, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SHIT BASKET.LET THE GOOD TIME ROLL.READY TO BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTER OF YOUR OWN LIFE?COMMUNITY. HONOR.YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE ME AND I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE A SHIT.
May be an image of grass and text that says 'am a cow. I eat grass. poop in the grass and push it into the soil with my hooves. The soil gets biodiversity from grass and my poop. It makes it grow. Grass takes CO2 out of the air. Grass puts clean oxygen back into the air. make meat that is the most nutrient dense food on the planet. Bill Gates can't do that.'

Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.

My Heart Speaks. INDEPENDENT WOMAN:Caribbean Queen It's NOW or NEVER. Black,Read, Rites, play on words, waves to make, crazy like a fox, crazy common, not me. Sunny and bright, heads above the common. Open Books:Sunny And Bright, Lions On Top:Moves to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment